Lipstick is the general term for all lip makeup. The li […]
Lipstick is the general term for all lip makeup. The lipstick tube is marked with different capacity characteristics in different lengths. The capacity can be adjusted from 3ml to 360ml. For the sake of beauty and coordination, the caliber below 35# is commonly used below 60ml, and the caliber 35#—45# is usually used for 100ml and 150ml, and the capacity above 150ml is required. Use caliber above 45#. Lipsticks include lipsticks, lip sticks, lip glosses, lip glazes, etc., which can make lips rosy and shiny, moisturize and protect lips, increase facial beauty and correct the contours of lips. A product that has a set off effect, and is a lipstick for wedding dresses. The quality of tube packaging materials is difficult to control because of their complex structure and function. Therefore, the structural quality requirements of the cosmetic packaging material lipstick tube are as follows:
1. Basic structure requirements of lipstick tube
1. Material quality: it must be processed with the material determined by the contract between the two parties, and it must not be installed with inappropriate combination of original and material production. The specifications of the lotion pump range from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time—3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
2. Dimensions: The deviation of the tube height dimension is less than or equal to 0.1mm; it is consistent with the outer cover under appropriate torque, the outer cover is buckled smoothly, and the gap between the outer cover and the tube is less than 0.1mm. The size of bead snails (beads, forks, spirals) should conform to the design and sealing sample size.
3. Weight: subject to the weight or sealed sample confirmed by both parties.
Second, the structural requirements of the lipstick tube
1. Cover/bottom opening tension: The opening force should be between 0.2 and 2 kgf (between 1.96N and 19.6N). The specifications of the lotion pump range from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time—3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
2. Pull-out force of middle beam and base: should be ≧4 kgf (39.23N).
3. Rotational blocking force: Rotating torque should be between 0.1N.m and 0.5N.m, and there must be no obvious noise caused by too tight, and if there is a slipping wire after turning to the bottom end, the slipping wire torque should be ≥0.4N.m.
4. Middle beam: the rotating base, the middle beam must not be eccentric (after loading, the rotating base will cause the material to be scratched).
5. Tube and cover matching: Compared with the sealing sample, the tube and cover matching is allowed to have a tolerance of 0.5mm. The tube caliber and the production mold (title: mother of industry) must be properly matched.
Third, the feel requirements of the lipstick tube
The surface of the lipstick tube is smooth to the touch, and it is easy to be elastic when rotating the lipstick tube, without obvious blockage and stepped feeling.