Lipstick is the general term for all lip makeup. Lipsti […]
Lipstick is the general term for all lip makeup. Lipsticks include lipsticks, lip sticks, lip glosses, lip glazes, etc., which can make lips rosy and shiny, moisturize and protect lips, increase facial beauty and correct the contours of lips. It is a kind of lipstick for wedding dresses. The quality of tube packaging materials is difficult to control because of their complex structure and function. Therefore, the quality requirements of cosmetic packaging material lipstick tubes are relatively high, and the following methods need to be done when accepting lipstick tubes:
1. Specification testing
1. Instruments and equipment: electronic balance (0.01g), plastic board, vernier caliper. Cosmetic packaging materials are not high in hardness. They are crisper and have a crisp sound when tapped. They are transparent and have a bluish background. They can directly contact with cosmetics and food. They are usually found in ordinary lotion bottles and airless bottles.
2. Weight requirement: Weigh the empty tube with a weighing instrument with a sense of 0.1g, within the standard value and tolerance range (±0.2g) confirmed by both parties.
3. Dimension requirements: Use accurate measuring instruments, and the total length, tube diameter, aperture, sealing length, tube wall, etc. of the lipstick tube are within the standard value and tolerance range confirmed by both parties.
4. Full mouth capacity: put the sample tube and plastic plate in the middle of the electronic balance to zero; add the material in the empty tube to the full mouth, and refill it to the mouth of the tube after cooling, scrape off the excess material at the mouth of the tube with a blade, and weigh .
2. Dimension and compatibility inspection (check and test)
Use a vernier caliper to measure. At least 10 tubes, caps and plugs of each mold number are selected from each batch of materials, and tubes, caps and plugs of different mold numbers are randomly matched. The lipstick tube is marked with different capacity characteristics in different lengths. The capacity can be adjusted from 3ml to 360ml. For the sake of beauty and coordination, the caliber below 35# is commonly used under 60ml, and the caliber 35#—45# is usually used for 100ml and 150ml. The capacity above 150ml is required. Use caliber above 45#. Put the matched lipstick tube in the blister and check its matching condition. Equipped with the outer cover, use a vernier caliper to measure the break.
Three, screw in or out
Inspection method: screw in or push out more than 500 times.
Fourth, rigorous testing
1. Inspection method: put it horizontally and upside down in a thermostat at 45℃ for 24 hours without oil leakage.
2. Vacuum leak test (limited to products with air tightness requirements): Fill the product with water, lay it (or invert it) in a vacuum box on absorbent white paper, and vacuum -0.08MPa, 15 minutes, loss rate Not more than 0.5%.
Five, drop performance test (check and test)
Inspection method: add a material with the same specific gravity as the product's net content to the corresponding cover, 76cm~1m from the ground, horizontally, and fall freely on the ground; the same sample is dropped 3 times.
6. Solvent resistance (character: transparent, colorless liquid) detection (check and test)
1. Inspection method: smear the corresponding paste on the printed test surface, place it in a thermostat at 45°C for 24 hours, wipe it clean with gauze soaked in disinfectant alcohol according to the conventional disinfection method, and observe whether the coating falls off; If the corresponding tube and cover need to be wiped or rinsed with other solvents in the pretreatment process, perform the corresponding solvent resistance test according to the pretreatment method, and observe the result after 24 hours.
2. Testing frequency: For products that have been produced, lipstick packaging materials of the same specifications and types are tested at least once a month; new product packaging materials must be tested for the first time.
7. Compatibility of lipstick packaging material and content
Test method: After the lipstick tube is filled with the material body according to the production process, the vertical tube body is completely pushed out of the material body and then rotated. Repeat the operation to control it smoothly for 3 times, and the paste does not fall off.
8. Detection of the total number of colonies (check and test)
1. Sampling: Add 3ml of sterile (meaning: no live bacteria) physiological saline, close the lid, and shake it against the lid and bottom several times to make the inner wall of the saline packaging material fully contact. Cosmetic packaging glass bottles used in cosmetics are mainly divided into: skin care products (creams, lotions), perfumes, essential oils, and nail polishes. The capacity is small, and the capacity greater than 200ml is rarely used in cosmetics.
2. Calculation formula: number of colonies (CFU/tube) = average number of colonies/sampling volume × amount of water added to each tube.
3. Testing frequency: lipstick packaging materials of the same specifications from different suppliers are tested at least once a month, and the subsequent three batches of lipstick packaging materials that fail the inspection shall be tested continuously.aluminumlipsticktube.com