1. The distributor is divided into two types: thorn typ […]
1. The distributor is divided into two types: thorn type and spiral type. , Aerosol valve, airless bottle
2. The size of the pump head matches the diameter of the bottle. The spray standard is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml-0.2ml times. It is generally used for packaging perfumes, gel water and other commodities. The length of the same caliber can be based on the bottle height. determine.
3. The standard scale of the emulsion pump is greater than 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml-3.1ml times. It is generally used for creams and detergents.
4. Special dispensers, such as foam pump heads and manual button sprayers. The foam pump heads are non-inflated manual pump heads, which can produce foam without inflating. Only light pressure can produce quantitative high-quality foam. It usually comes with a special bottle. Manual button sprayers are generally used for detergents and other commodities.
5. The distributor is generally composed of dust cover, pressure head, pressure rod, gasket, piston, tension spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction pipe and valve ball (including steel ball and glass ball). The cap and dust cover can be colored, electroplated and covered with electrochemical aluminum ring. Since a set of pump head involves more molds and the order quantity is large, the initial order quantity is 10,000-20000.
6. Airless bottles are generally cylindrical, the standard is 15ml-50ml, and the single bottle is 100ml. The overall volume is small. Relying on the principle of atmospheric pressure, it can prevent cosmetics from being polluted during use. Airless bottles are available in anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored plastics. The quotation is more expensive than other ordinary containers, and the general order demand is not high.
7. Distributor customers seldom open molds by themselves, and require more molds, which is costly.